Stone County Clerk Welcomes You.

What can we help you with?

Federal Post Card Application Request for Absentee Ballot

If you are a voter in military or federal service, or are a U.S. citizen residing overseas, and would like to request an absentee ballot please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website for more information and the forms necessary to request an absentee ballot.

A request is required for each election unless when applying for the Primary Election there will be no need to apply for the following General Election as you will automatically receive a ballot.

Please fill out the form entirely. As the need may arise to contact you, please be sure to provide an email address or other efficient means of communication.