Stone County Clerk Welcomes You.

What can we help you with?

Permanent Disabled Voters

If you are a registered voter and are permanently disabled, and would like to receive a Permanent Absentee Application for Absentee Ballot before each election, you may do the following:

  1. Complete a Permanent Disabled Absentee Form and submit it to the County Clerk.
  2. Send a written request to the county Clerk requesting to be placed on the Permanent Disabled Absentee list for all future elections, including the following information: